Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

7.3.05

"funk - we make nice stuff happen"


Deek of the Blog of Funk (sidebar) invited me to a party yesterday, thereby confirming that other bloggers exist and are not just internet entities.

This damn fish was there too. It’'s looking at me and thinking “"Jesus God, that human is drinking its 8th gin and tonic. In fact, it's drinking like a fish"”, and being a simple creature it probably doesn’'t even know about valium, methadone and cannabis. But Deek will witness that I was: "“having fun i noticed you bopping with alacrity. she was lovely, alacrity”." Oh she was!

I still worry about taking all these sedative chemicals (or why should I? We programme ourselves...) I used to hack my nervous system with things like pranayama and tai chi before...

This is the drug machismo bit: yeah I am still fucking bopping with alacrity on doses of chemicals that would knock you out for days hahahahahaaa!!! And fuck this, let's see if I ever ever stop.

But I do always remember what Aleister Crowley wrote about pranayama, and it worries me that I seem to have dropped its practice in every-day situations, which I used to do near-instinctively.