Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

26.1.05

Who is Mike Camel?

I know someone who thinks Mike is stupid. I know someone who thinks he's a genius. I know someone who thinks he is extroverted and quick-witted. I know someone who thinks he is slow and introverted, verging on autistic. I know someone who thinks he's beautiful. I know someone who thinks he's a funny-looking skinny guy with too-big ears and a strange creepy look in his eye.

Does it matter what Mike would like? Does he have any choice in the matter? Or does he only exist through how other people perceive him?

If Mike falls over in a forest and there is no one there to laugh at him for being a clumsy drunken idiot, does he exist?

Context is everything. Who could you be in the right context? Who could you be among the right people? Do you think you've found your people yet?