Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

26.1.05

The last retrospective post

My audacity has returned since the beautiful and perfect one left… I talk to whoever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want… I walk into shops and things fall into my pockets… this, for instance: I’ve only had it a few minutes and it’s already the favourite corkscrew that I’ve owned. Elegant yet functional. Need it for this awful Sicilian wine that I seem to have picked up from somewhere.

I sleep, I wake. My bed is soaking wet, a sea of sweat. It gets worse every night, the night sweats. What the fuck is this? Symptoms of hepatitis or strange dreams? I want to know what it means... I'm on a voyage of exploration and all things that happen are some sort of a signal from the heavens... the world is speaking to me again...