Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

29.6.05

On media

Somebody has started printing my ramblings in a magazine... really, it's true... so I suppose I'd better publicise this publication in my small way... If you live in the Shoreditch (derived from soer dyke - Anglo-Saxon for town sewer...) find this um Shoreditch-based um publication Ditched... but you, my faithful friends, you'll have read it all before... Start-up magazines are like rock bands or DJs in London... they come, they go... I'm not being motherfucking self-deprecatory... This publication has taken to publishing strange things from my blog which should maybe remain unpublished... The website is here, with pdfs of the first two issues...

Live lucky, friends... That's what I'm doing... The professional facade still hasn't crumbled... I have to arrange some photogs to take some author photos in Manchester, Reading, Surrey, as far apart in England as you can get, find some chimps in the US for a publicity stunt (chimps and typewriters and the works of Shakespeare?) ... and oh yes, I think I'm homeless or soon will be or something? Have to remember to stay sort of sane, that was one thing. Not sure... Let's see what's happening, perhaps I'd better take stock rather than sit here rambling...