Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

29.6.05

Add to that

Now I actually read what she published Jesuschrist. "Yeah you can publish anything you like from my blog, do whatever you want with it," I said! And there it fucking is, fuck. With all heroin references expurgated. Oh my God is anyone I know gonna see that? What did I agree to? And it should be the whole story with drugs and everything.

I asked my doctor for sedatives but he didn't give me any. The directory says his speciality is aviation medicine. "What exactly is that?" I asked him. "Oh... various things... fitness to fly... accident investigation..." Accident investigation: poking pieces of bodies smeared over miles of landscape hahahaa... So of course, his attitude would be: "It's just withdrawal. It's easy. It's better than being dead" with a and-what-else-do-you-want curtness. Yeah, that's about right.

Oh shit I can't believe that was printed under my Real Name (tm) in 5000 magazines. Why that one? And why couldn't you leave in the drugs? I'd have some great pictures for you...

I also saw a respected psycho-therapist today... I showed up at his door and sat talking to him for a while. I asked him if I should pay for that and he said: if you feel like, amused by the first patient ever in 23 years of practice to walk up to his door and introduce himself. He belongs to the story because of his connection to Pakistan - he runs a heroin treatment centre in Karachi, a 12 or 16 or whatever million people dusty concrete megacity rising from desert and salt marshes... The heroin there, to me or you, would seem comically cheap, yes it would. It's also one of the two places I've had a gun in my face. Internet entity Deek sent me to talk to this man... Perhaps more on this later...