Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

13.6.05

Alive and kicking...

...feebly, though. I am going to gratuitously antagonise some of the people around me to bring the fire of enmity and conflict into my life.

There are doorways to other worlds hidden all around us (we sink deeper and deeper in a happy world in the middle of the day) - some internet fool has even taken it upon themself to post some of them to the WWW (regularly updated catalogue of UK portals into hell).

[[cut cut cut snip snip snip]] bad new censored

And I just remembered that there are other characters in this story as well but they haven’t made an appearance in ages and ages.

Sometimes I am reminded of life going on somewhere, outside, like when the pretty brown waitress in the cafe across the road smiled deep into my eyes and enjoyed me enjoying staring not-quite-surreptitiously at her god-help-me beautiful tits! If she'd been a Spice Girl she'd've been GREEDY SPICE she said.

Realgem is getting... is it getting? Is it "boring"? ... Where did the pictures go? Where did the stories? Where the joie de vivre?

Only by inspiration! Only driven!

:: Back tomorrow with stories, from the frothing edge of lunacy, from a life fuckin damn right less ordinary, from where you will one day wish you had been right from the start!!!! ::

2 comments:

{illyria} said...

and here i am with the rumbling beginnings of ennui. help, please.

I.:.S.:. said...

I changed the post after you wrote that!