Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

21.2.05

In other news

This is quite funny; after an honourable 500 years of "rum, sodomy and the lash", the Royal Navy is now proudly announcing a campaign to recruit homosexual sailors.

These days on blogger you can time-stamp entries to look as though they were written whenever... I have about eight draft entries that I think are all worthwhile and entertaining stories from earlier this month... But I really have to catch up on work... I'm gonna tell you a little bit about my job, as well, but later. I'm on the clock right now, what do lawyers call it? I'm billing... but I should get on the phone and start doing my job.

But a thought for you: perfectionism is the death of any blog. I spend too long on some of these entries... Just publish, and be damned... Innit?

I bought a new cute little digital camera (with negligible shutter lag, which always have been my biggest complaint about low- and mid-range digitals) but I can't install the software to transfer photos from it because my CD drive is, technically speaking, completely fucked up. Totalmente fudido. Hajalla. Tut gia. So from Saturday I begin to publish you some new photos again. Photography is my other new addiction, and (still at this stage, at least) altogether more healthy. I got some old photography I really pleased with but want to bring you something fresh, something new, maybe something sexy... Til later, then...