Never Too Late!

Never Too Late!
any resemblance to anyone real or imaginary is mere bad luck
we are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are trying to get up

12.2.09

5-minute posts

There is a lot of inertia to be overcome to get this goddam realgem moving again... it's rusted in its tracks...

The most overwhelmingly hilarious thing that has happened to me recently... I was at Mr Carah's art exhibition opening on Monday, aproveitando the cachaça de graça...

This dude came up to the bar... American, everything about him screamed... I thought he might be feeling lonely and confused with all the loud babbling in Brazilian around. So I stepped up to him and said hi and all the usual things English people say to introduce themselves.

He looked at me blankly and said: "Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese."